From Nov. 24, 2018 until Dec. 2, 2018
During the CSFF, the KingBonn Awards Short Film Director Supporting Project will be a key short film competition which weights toward discovery of talents and support of young directors. Ten prizes of an aggregate 1 million yuan will be awarded at the major competition session and the college student competition session of the project. The shortlisted directors of the project will have an opportunity to raise supporting fund from the Organizing Committee for their next project, have preferential right to sign contract in the short film market and access to other resources.
The registration of the KingBonn Awards Short Film Director Supporting Project will start at 10th May 2018 and the deadline is 15th September 2018. Short film directors at home and abroad are warmly welcomed to sign up for the competition.
1) Category: drama, animation, documentary and VR short film
2) Running Time: less than 20 minutes
3) Requirement for Subtitles: English subtitles are needed for dialogue, voice-over and narrative.
4) Film Video Quality: HD 1080P (1920*1080) and above, preferably H.264 video coding.
5) Date of Creation: after 1-Jan-2018
6) Content Requirements
1. The submitted short film must not have content (including text, dialogue, monologue, scene, background) that contravenes the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
2. The submitted short film must not have content that links to ethnic, religious or racial discrimination;
3.The submitted short film must not have pornographic or violence-related content;
4. The submitted short film must not infringe other people’s copyright.
5. Positive-themed short film with a good combination of intellectual, art significance and film shooting techniques is preferred.
6. Creative thinking in cinematography will be applauded.
This Festival was founded in 2010
China International New Media Short Film Festival (CSFF) , the only state-recognized international short film festival in China ,is hosted by the State Administration of Press，Publication，Radio, Film and Television and Shenzhen Municipal Government and organized by Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Guangming New District of Shenzhen and Shenzhen Media Group.China International New Media Short Film Festival (CISFF), launched in 2010, is the only national-level international short film festival in China that aims at awarding brilliant new media short films both at home and abroad, seeks and supports talents of films and TV, and boosts the development of video new media and international cultural exchanges and cooperation. In 2017, we have received a total of 4400 entries from 120 countries and regions.