From Dec. 7, 2018 until Dec. 9, 2018
We accept short films with social topics.
We mean real stories or fictions that deal with human rights, solidarity, cooperation, education, social projects, third-world issues, poverty, environmental sustainability, diversity, etc. etc..
1) films must have a social topic and theme (see above description)
2) films must be no longer than 20 minutes (including credits)
3) genre accepted: documentary, fiction and animation films
4) any nationality can participate
5) films not in Italian language must be subtitled in Italian or in English (films with English dialogues must have English subtitles)
6) films must have been completed after December 2014
7) format must be HD or FullHD
8) each author can submit unlimited number of films
9) there is no Premiere policy
10) films must be submited through the specifics websites
for further info please visit: www.solidando-film-festival.org
By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown in the Solidando Film Festival. Your name and information about your project and some part of your film may be used for promotion wihtout any commercial purpose
The filmmaker holds the Solidando Film Festival, its management, juries, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, affiliates, and etc. harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from entry. The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Authors or Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
1st official jury prize USD 500
2nd official jury prize USD 300
3rd official jury prize USD 200
This Festival was founded in 2016
The Solidando Film Festival is a no-profit international competitive festival of short films with maximun length of 20 minutes that include the genres: documentary, fiction or animation exclusively on social themes.
What do we mean by social theme:
we mean real stories or fictions that deal with human rights, solidarity, cooperation, education, social projects, third-world issues, environmental sustainability, diversity, etc. etc..