From May 19, 2017 until May 21, 2017
RULES OF THE FESTIVAL
1. In order for the film to be selected, PREMIERE is not required in Peru. Short films that have been exhibited at any other festival held in Peru or abroad may participate.
2. Short films made in any video or film format, but with the necessary quality, subtitled in Spanish or English, if this is not the original language, may be included.
3. The duration of the films is for short films: maximum of 35 minutes; For feature films, more than 36 minutes.
4. Entries to be part of the official selection of the festival will be held from January 21 to May 14, 2017.
5. All registrations have the same process regardless of the registration stage chosen, the late entries are viewed in the same way as the early ones, the only difference is the registration fee, namely
-Advanced entry: (until February 21) Short films: € 8; Feature films: € 12
-Intermediate enrollment: (until March 21) Short films: € 10; Feature films: € 14
-Date Registration: (until April 21) Short Films: € 12; Feature films: € 16
-Extended Enrollment: (until May 14) Short films: € 14; Feature films: € 20
6. REGISTRATION to the Festival will be made on reelport.
7. Competitive Sections
• International Competition of Feature Films (Fiction, Animation, Documentary, Experimental, Fantastic)
• International Short Film Competition (Fiction, Animation, Documentary, Experimental, Fantastic)
• International Photography Competition
8. Official Selection
The festival committee will select the films that will make up festival programming and special programs. The decision of the selection committee is final.
9. Date of Notification of the Official Selection: The festival will be notified via email and the website all selected, two days before starting the festival, on 17 May 2017.
10. Upon completion of the registration of the films, the owners of the rights undertake to accept these regulations and, consequently, to exhibit such work during the dates and venues determined by the festival.
11. The competitive sections of the festival will be awarded by a jury chosen by the Festival's organization which will be composed of renowned personalities from the cinematographic and other artistic disciplines.
12. The prizes to be awarded will be the following:
to. International Competition of Feature Films
Best Feature Film
Best Feature Animation
Best Documentary Feature
Best Experimental Feature
Best Fantastic Feature Film
B. International Competition of Short Films
Best Fiction Short Film
Best Short Film Animation
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Experimental Short Film
Best Fantastic Short Film
C. International Photography Competition
• Best Director
• Best Screenplay
• Best Photography
• Best Edition
• Best Original Music
• Best Art Direction
13. The jury will have the freedom to grant the mentions that it considers pertinent.
14. All those who make up the OFFICIAL SELECTION, will receive a record of participation in the festival.
15. Projection of the films will be made in The House of Peruvian Literature, in Jirón Ancash 207, District of Lima, 15001; As well as in the Barrio Villa El Salvador, Lima.
15. Contact with any questions:
Tulia Patricia Prado tlf: 51 1 4262571
This Festival was founded in 2016
The INTERNATIONAL INCA IMPERIAL FILM FESTIVAL is an annual film festival, which extends beyond simple programming at festival dates, to bring films to the inhabitants of the Peruvian capital throughout the year.
This festival includes films of all languages, of different genres, of different duration: long, short, as well as cortominutos and a competition of photography.
Important figures on the Latin American screen will gather at the Festival, with hundreds of films that will compete for a dozen awards.
Place and Date of the Festival
The 2nd edition of the International Film Festival of the Inca Empire will be held from May 19 to 21, 2017, in the city of Lima, Peru.